ADVERTISE WITH THE PROJECT
Running the Project is costly in a number of direct and indirect ways. Non-intrusive advertising on the bottom frame will therefore be accepted to defray some of these costs, providing:
- You are not involved in the molestation of Planet Earth.
- You are not a politician or trying to become one.
- You are not profiteering from the sexual exploitation of human beings.
- You are not wishing to advertise the commercial media.
- You are not wishing to sell shoes/electronic devices/clothing lines made by 5 year olds in Uganda.
- You are not offering a product or service that does not deliver exactly as advertised.
If you feel you can safely meet these criteria, feel free to venture to the next stage, and e-mail the Project for the specs and costs. Please add a short note about what you want to advertise.
Webserver statistics are available on the About the Project page.
Home | Cockburn Bio | Songs | Albums | Issues | News | Tour Dates & Setlists | Links
For Musicians | Votes & Polls | Humour
About the Project | Store | Help the Project | Join the E-mail News List | Contact
This page is part of The Cockburn Project, a unique website that exists to document the work of Canadian singer-songwriter and musician Bruce Cockburn. The Project archives self-commentary by Cockburn on his songs and music, and supplements this core part of the website with news, tour dates, and other current information.